PRIVACY and COOKIES POLICY
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data for those who interact with www.panificiovaldigresta.com and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page www.panificiovaldigresta.com
3. The information is provided www.panificiovaldigresta.com which can be consulted to the user through the links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods and times and the nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web page www.panificiovaldigresta.com , regardless of the purpose of the connection itself according to Italian law. and European.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under the age of 14 pursuant to art. 8, c.1 regulation (EU) 2016/679, and art. 2 - Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, must legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or guardian.
II DATA PROCESSING
1. Data owner
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with safety profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is Fabrizio Sterni , and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights, he can contact him at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Responsible for the treatment
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing.
2. Pursuant to art. 28 of regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data owner, the manager is Fabrizio Sterni
3. DPO OR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION MANAGER
3. Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case, the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the settings relating to cookies, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses.
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these, the best known is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the requested service to the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the deactivation or cancellation of cookies by changing the setting of his Internet browser. This deactivation may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site
4. The cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the blogger statistics service or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, it is possible to distinguish the extemporaneous section cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active on the PC. upon expiry or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of identifiers consisting of a random number generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
1. In relation to the origin, we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third party cookies
3. Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising proposals for users.
4. Third party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from third-party domains external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on www.panificiovaldigresta.com . The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
1. Profiling cookies are those that create profiles relating to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net.
2. When using these types of cookies the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
IV DATA PROCESSED
1. Data processing methods
1. Like all websites, this one also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following
- Internet protocol address (IP);
- Browser type and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- Name of the Internet service provider (ISO);
- Date and time of view;
- Web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- Possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but are for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2. Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified, and in any case not beyond the legal obligations, the data are kept only for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the user.
2. Specific summary information drinks have progressively reported or more breathed in the pages of the site prepared for you for particular services on request.
3. Support in configuring your browser
1. The user can manage cookies also through the settings of his browser. However, by deleting the cookies from the browser, the preferences that the user has set for the site may be removed.
2. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
4. Social Network Plugin
2. The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks to which please refer:
V USER RIGHTS
1. Art. 13, paragraph 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
2. The website www.panificiovaldigresta.com therefore intends to inform the user about the existence of the user's rights based on the following articles of Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
a) based on Article 15, the right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data, based on Article 16 on the possibility of rectifying the data provided based on Article 18 the possibility of supplementing or limiting the treatment that concerns him or to oppose for legitimate reasons to their treatment based on Article 21, in addition to the right to data portability based on Article 20 of the Regulation (EU);
b) the right to request cancellation based on Article 17, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data are been collected or subsequently processed.
c) the right to obtain the service that the updating, rectification, data integration, cancellation, data blocking, transformation operations have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, also as regards their content , except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller without formalities or alternatively through the form provided by the Guarantor for the Privacy of personal data or by sending an email to email@example.com
4. If the processing is based on Article 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) - express consent to use - or on art 9, paragraph 2, lett. a) - express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, revealing religious or philosophical conditions or trade union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
5. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Privacy of personal data, as the authority responsible for controlling the processing of the Italian State
6. For a more detailed examination of the rights that compete with it, see articles 15-22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
VI SECURITY OF THE DATA PROVIDED
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner by adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and telematic tools with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site may have access to the data (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrator) or external subjects (as a supplier of third party technical services, postal couriers, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VII SECURITY OF PROCESSED DATA
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. Users are invited to periodically check this page to be always updated on the latest legislative news.
3. Previous versions of the document will be later on on this page anyway.
4. Document was updated on May 27, 2021 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions and is in particular in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.